Dry, Flakey or Itchy scalp? Our blend of natural oils containing anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties will fight dandruff and leave your scalp feeling stimulated. Each of the ingredients has been selected for its oxygenating effects and ability to help freshen up the scalp. The blend comprises of 4 carrier oils and 10 essential oils. The combination of tea tree and peppermint give off a refreshing, cooling scent.
Jonny Wild scalp oil helps to fight a dry flaky scalp and stimulate hair follicles that assists hair growth. The natural oil helps to moisturise the scalp and hair shafts allowing for stronger healthier hair. Jojoba oil helps to regulate the production of Sebum; hairs natural oil, therefore making this a guard against greasy hair.
1) Helps enhance blood circulation in the head and neck area.
2) Helps strengthen the of the hair and nourishes the hair shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
3) Spreads the natural oils of the hair, increasing hair cluster and vibrancy.
4) Helps soften and condition the hair, making it more manageable.
5) Lubricates and conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and dry scalp without the use of harsh chemical shampoos.
6) Helps protect hair from the damaging effects of the sun and harsh weather by improving resiliency over time.
Grape seed oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, rose hip oil, tea tree oil, ylang ylang oil, patchouli oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, lemongrass oil, red thyme oil, clary sage oil, peppermint oil, cedar wood oil
Using the dropper, evenly distribute eight to ten drops of oil directly onto your scalp. Gently massage the oil in using fingers and let nature run its course in on your scalp. Rinse out or leave in over night. Note: If you have coarse or dry hair J.Wild recommends rinsing and not washing as this can cause hair to be stripped of natural oils and become brittle. Use as required depending on flakes or 1-2 times per week.